New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,568 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
A good friend of mine who grew up in WNY lives near atlanta now said it is a joke down there. Said it took him 7 hours to go what is normally a 20min drive last night. He said he has no problem driving in the snow but he can't drive through all the cars not moving. I told him we are screwed if anything actually bad ever happens. He replied that he realized that last night when 1 inch of snow paralyzed 6 million people.

·
Registered
266 Posts
3"? i drive through more than 12" many times in the winter before my road is clear. lol.

id be doing drifts everywhere around the stuck dummies and laughing. :)

i did a drift leaving tim hortons in my subaru saturday and didnt even wake the baby in the back seat. :)

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
my Father in law moved down to Tennessee. They got 2 inches of snow a year or two ago and everything went to hell. They don't have plows or salt trucks. Many roads and driveways have steep angles and sharp turns beause it's not an issue in rain. Up north you would never see driveways like they have. Also, because it only rains (most of the time) their tires are not up to winter driving safe levels. I know right now my tires are a 4/32" and I am ice skating with the recent weather. I am hoping to make it to the fall before I get new tires.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.