New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was a little kid when this went down but I still remember watching it on TV. Was Kerosh a pyscho child molester? Probably. Did ATF overreach and get not only 4 of their agents killed but also killed dozens of innocent women and children in the process? Absolutely.

ATF To Unveil Model of Davidian Compound Where Feds Roasted Children Alive - Bearing Arms

The article mentions that it'll be made of balsa wood. I wonder if they'll come out with a Lego version? I'd buy that.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I remember this well ... Federal SWAT in full glory, As the article stated they could have picked his ass up in town on many occasion but that doesn't send a message to anyone does it.

Lets not forget ruby ridge shale we.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge

History will always repeat itself, Because the powers that be like those before them think they know and have the answer for everything.

I was a little kid when this went down but I still remember watching it on TV. Was Kerosh a pyscho child molester? Probably. Did ATF overreach and get not only 4 of their agents killed but also killed dozens of innocent women and children in the process? Absolutely.

ATF To Unveil Model of Davidian Compound Where Feds Roasted Children Alive - Bearing Arms

The article mentions that it'll be made of balsa wood. I wonder if they'll come out with a Lego version? I'd buy that.

·
Registered
489 Posts
The model is intended to be a tribute to the agents who lost their lives in a raid on the compound, according to the ATF. They include Conway LeBleu, Todd McKeehan, Robert John Williams and Steven Willis.
The swear filter here on NYF prevents me from expressing the shear disgust this fills me with.

I was in 8th grade in April of 1993. I remember the jokes about the Davidians and the endless media-portrayals of their so-called "cult". I'm ashamed to say I bought it all at the time and it wasn't until very recently that I started reading about the facts of the standoff and massacre.

Whomever thinks its a good idea to display this mock-up as a "tribute to the fallen agents" is one sick, sick individual.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Everyone remembers what ATF did first after all those children were burned alive, right?

Yup, they flew their flag proudly -

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
But, but, reno was a clintonista,so that should make everything okay, right?!?!?!?!?!?!!? The media says it is so, so it must be so.
Robin

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
David Koresh was a mad man the ATF wanted to prove they were more insane.:wacko:

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
This "educational tool" is just another way to vilify and marginalize any groups that don't subscribe to the progressive agenda.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Ah, Janet Reno.

She had no clue, they ran out of money, doing a siege for 51 days, and decided to burn the place to save the kids and cut overtime costs.

See also: How NOT to conduct a raid on an armed compound.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Its was a wonder she didn't call for A10 to make a pass!!

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
Everyone remembers what ATF did first after all those children were burned alive, right?

Yup, they flew their flag proudly -

I remember Waco a bit. I had no idea idiots flew a victory flag after.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Used once.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I wonder if the Model will come with little toy Tanks and flamethrowers?
This will always be a sad day in American history and it was on Clintons watch.FUBC.

·
Registered
894 Posts
This is way beyond despicable and disgusting. What will be the governments next egomaniacal self-agrandizing tribute? Perhaps a statue of Vicki Weaver dropping her baby daughter when Vicki is stuck in the head by an FBI's sniper bullet? (Randy Weaver, - Ruby Ridge, Idaho - for those of you too young to remember.)
Love your country -- fear your government. History does repeat itself.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts