New York Firearms Forum banner

Astorino yard signs stolen / removed from Afton.

659 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  masterswimmer 
#1 ·
A couple of weeks ago I put up 2 Astorino yard signs in the center of Afton where they usually put up election signs. Went though Afton this evening and they were gone; they were there this morning. I will have check to see if the ones I put up at the Bainbridge roundabout are still there. At least the ones in my yard are still there.

#2 ·
The good news is I've not seen a single Cuomo sign. Nada, none, zip, zero. People are to embarassed.

#4 ·
It never ceases to amaze me how people will do these types of things... I have learned so much about the progressive/liberals over the past few years, and how they claim to be so tolerant, but only if you agree with them... lol, the irony right... if you disagree with them you must be the devil.

#5 ·
Sorry if this has been discussed already, but where are the places that you can pick-up/order signs?

#7 ·
Some people still don't know where to get them, so the side of the road is as good a place as any. I'm going to stop and get a few more today to put up in Whitney Point.

Broome County Republican Committee
59-61 Court Street, Room 707
Binghamton, NY 13901

(607) 723-8201

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.