New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of weeks ago I put up 2 Astorino yard signs in the center of Afton where they usually put up election signs. Went though Afton this evening and they were gone; they were there this morning. I will have check to see if the ones I put up at the Bainbridge roundabout are still there. At least the ones in my yard are still there.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
The good news is I've not seen a single Cuomo sign. Nada, none, zip, zero. People are to embarassed.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Man I really need to get on that. Might have to trip up to cuse next week.

I hate that cuse is the nearest place to pick them up for me. 40 mins just to go get some ****ing signs

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
It never ceases to amaze me how people will do these types of things... I have learned so much about the progressive/liberals over the past few years, and how they claim to be so tolerant, but only if you agree with them... lol, the irony right... if you disagree with them you must be the devil.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Sorry if this has been discussed already, but where are the places that you can pick-up/order signs?

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Is it really "stolen" when you put signs on public property and they are taken down?

I would ***** if public land was used to advertise FUAC.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Some people still don't know where to get them, so the side of the road is as good a place as any. I'm going to stop and get a few more today to put up in Whitney Point.

Broome County Republican Committee
59-61 Court Street, Room 707
Binghamton, NY 13901

(607) 723-8201

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Some people still don't know where to get them, so the side of the road is as good a place as any. I'm going to stop and get a few more today to put up in Whitney Point.

Broome County Republican Committee
59-61 Court Street, Room 707
Binghamton, NY 13901

(607) 723-8201
That's were I got my signs, but I would call before you take the trip.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts