New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up 100 Astorino signs, gave -40- to Vann's Gun's and Reloads, Plattsburgh for distribution.

Kept -10- for Champlain, RP, Mooers areas, anyone in these areas desiring a sign ... send me a PM.

I have -50- ready to go to Franklin County...but want to distribute them to a "business" let's say in Malone? The business gets some customers in their shop and sign pick up hours will be controlled.

SO I NEED A BUSINESS POC AROUND MALONE

I expect several hundred more signs in the next week or so....simply wanted to get some out ASAP and establish distribution points.

We delivered about -50- to I believe it was JP Sports in Ticonderoga? They are expected to get some to the Essex County Fair.

Ed

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still need a Franklin County contact............

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Hey Ed, you know I'm in Clinton county but I will call Mike at Performance shooting in Westville to see if he will take some sign's. Also I can call Bryan at Champlaine's gun's out in Brushton. I'll get a hold of you later today. Did you try Dick at Dick's country store in Busco. Kevin

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Clinton County signs are available at:

Vann's Guns and Reloads, Plattsburgh
Outfitter's Plus, Dannemora

Kevin will update his drop offs in Franklin County

P.S. Got another -50- today

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Sign's can be picked up at Dick's country store in Churubusco, Performance shooting in Westville or contact myself or UpstateEd if you need signs. I will be contacting Champaines guns in Brushton in the next few days and getting some signs to him.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Thanks for all your effect Ed!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts