New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Thanks for the link OP - GREAT job Rob Astorino!!!

Refined, dignified, erudite, looks good and sounds confident. He got in most of the important issues too. He's got the most popular Repub Gov's backing him - Scott Walker, Bobby Jindal, Rick Perry and Nikki Halley. Sort of shows what people think of Krispi Kreme.

I loved it that they showed FUAC in that stupid blue helmet (in the company of other blue-helmet-wearing dweebs) on his dangerous kayaking adventure up here in The 'Hood in the Northern Wood.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
I dont want to get my hopes up, but man would this be great if como was completely exposed for the crook that he is.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
This is great!

·
Registered
899 Posts
Look at the banner at the beginning, it says "corruption scandal" not accusations, etc. And Astorino says corruption and laws were broken. FOX and Astorino would be leaving themselves open to lawsuit if this were not true; instead, they'd use words like "allegations" and "possibly" but they did not...and they did not because they have inside information that this is going to blow sky high and Cuomo won't be able to sue because it's true and it's going to be proven.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Rob is a Pit Bull!!.....these guys Know Cuomo is dirty, A ton of folks put it on the line calling FUAC out like this. he is going to fall and burn......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts