New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Listening to Fox and Friends this morning and low and behold, Astorino was on there. Blasted the current king over the current state of the State, Moreland commission, etc. He was on about 6:55am. Hopefully those getting ready to work and listening will actually think about his comments and wake up.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
He was looking calm cool land collected too ! He made great use of the time alloted to him by Steve ! He sure made some great points abiut how the times ( most liberal paper in Ny) didn't endorse the King . To me it was almost a good as Christmas watching that !

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
I missed it! Will check YouTube for it. Of someone finds it post a link

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Cost to campaign = zero. We should be so lucky to elect a fiscal conservative. With Andy pissing away $35 million (campaign war chest)
people should see that as a sign of how progressive democrats throw away money inefficiently in an attempt to solve problems (some of which they created.)

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Nice video, thank you for posting.

Rob really does a great job in hitting the important points that should be important to most voters. He definitely is an eloquent speaker so these little spots will certainly help. He needs to try to grab more of the crossover vote--do the same interview on CNN, MSBC, etc. Maybe get a spot in the NYTimes. Too bad Cuomo won't debate...

·
R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,474 Posts
The people who will vote in Scumo don't watch Fox.
Astorino tells a truth that they will never hear. The huge exit from the state, the lack of jobs, the lack of recovery and all while the governor tells lies or keeps silent and does nothing except things to stay in office and advance his own political career.

I pray that the U.S. Attorney will nail that SOB before the election.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts