1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Just wait for the next poll which should reflect the effects of the Mooreland Commission investigation. Then we can put the champagne on ice.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
That's still a lot of low information voters to win over. There is nothing more stupid than some of these people. They vote for convicted criminals.

·
Registered
6,385 Posts
Wait until Sept when people start paying attention and Rob starts spending the money. Some have said mario's child is defining Rob, that's hogwash and ignorant, Rob defines Rob.
He was some 30 pts down to Andy Spano 6 years ago when he ran for County Exec. No one knew who he was, they gave him zero chance, the county was almost 2 to 1 democRAT, Spano outspent him almost 500%. SOUND FAMILIAR??

·
Registered
219 Posts
This is very good news, keep turning up the heat! FUAC you are TOAST!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I can't wait for November. I've never voted with malice before. Punching that ballot will feel in some small way like punching andy in the jaw. looking forward to it

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Wow. Unless something major happens to Cuomo he has this one bagged. It looks like republicans are dead in this state. Those spreads are huge.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Time to brew another batch of beer before the returns ! Maybe this time a maple wheat beer, with some red peppers for some zing ?

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Wow. Unless something major happens to Cuomo he has this one bagged. It looks like republicans are dead in this state. Those spreads are huge.
Can I have so e of what you be " smokin" ? As was already stated Eric Cantor would disagree about how big the gap is ! The primary here is the 9 th so then it's time to make another cash donation to " run a few TV ads !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts