1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
She should talk a long walk of a short peer. It may improve her disposition.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
She just can't stop saying dumb ****...

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
figures

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
Shameless exploiter of tragedy.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Since when is there schooling involved in interpreting something that was written below a third grade reading level on purpose? It was written simple so you couldn't "interpret" it any other way than it was intended... seriously when is something going to be done to stop this utter stupidity that seems to be taking over. This is out of control and I for one am sick of it. F*ck you too NSA eat a turd

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Latest BJS reports that gun related crimes have been declining for 20 years and that less than 1% of all gun related crimes are with guns purchased at gun shows. These new bull**** laws that don't address criminals or punishments for illegal bevahavior are a proven waste of tax payers money on top of being unconstitutional.

This ignorant bitch is another person that will make the world a better place when she leaves it. Not that I ever wish harm or bad will on anyone(even those who i would label enemies of freedom), but there will be a sense of relief anytime a gungrabber has used up their turn at life.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts