New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
Her link doesn't even go to anything. It just goes to the front page of the site. What a failure.

She can't claim that she didn't ban me from posting on here page too. No insults, no lies, etc. All I did was post facts. She DID scrub those comments. I don't care what she tells her very small support base.

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Yep, she's blocking people. A good friend of mine had his comments removed and his profile blocked. She's backed into a corner and is reacting like the midget minded child that she is...

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
I can make Facebook accounts all day. She can block me as much as she wants.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
"I won't tell the bad part. So anyway, Hank goes into the bathroom with this assembleywoman, and, uh, you know, some stuff happens. So Hank comes out ten minutes later with his tongue down the assembleywoman 's throat, sayin' how she's gonna be his wife, and all of a sudden, somebody says to Hank, "I think she'd make a better husband, 'cause she's a duuUUUuuuUUuuUUUUUDE!"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
Is there a way to get around the post hiding? I see some of yours showed up.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
She is doing it for attention, her fb page was silent until she made comments about the safe act.

Dont feed the trolls.

·
Registered
144 Posts
People are thanking her for posting about NYFF. They didn't know about us and are joining the forum, too funny!
I saw that. I kind of assumed it was mostly sarcasm, but if it was serious.... Keep up the good work everybody! In this digital age, it must suck being a politician that votes against the constitution based on emotion and misinformation.

·
Registered
710 Posts
I think I went to her personal page first because she posts the same thing on both. When I clicked the link on her personal page (which I'm not allowed to comment on,) it took me to her assemblyman page. Thats where everyone was posting. My bad.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Attention, good or bad in your eyes. Is still attention.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.