1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Love the comments, those people will be on the blocked list with the rest of us pretty soon.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
I'm so blocked I can't even like other people's comments.

·
Registered
352 Posts
love those comments

:rofl:

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Wait....if it 'exploded', there would be no serial number to trace? Do pressure cooker's even come with serial numbers? Is this chic a blonde????
There are always fragments of bombs, they don't vaporize (nukes are a different story). At least one fragment did retain some portion of a number which the FBI is checking out. Could be model or make, could be serial number.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
She is a special kind of stupid.

Dont you guys really despise Politicians who come out so soon after an event like this and come up with these "great ideas" like they are Gods gift to humanity and they know best, their legislation is going to make us safer etc... Why cant this stupid broad just keep her mouth shut? As the old adage goes... It is better to look stupid than to open your mouth and prove it.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
THe Good Idea Fairy needs to be captured and waterboarded.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Wait....if it 'exploded', there would be no serial number to trace? Do pressure cooker's even come with serial numbers? Is this chic a blonde????
Doen't necessarily matter because the pressure cooker could have been purchased from a garage sale. But maybe the BGs were stupid enough to buy it from a store and use a credit card but I doubt it.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
she probably will have a bill soon to microstamp BBs and ball bearings.She is just another dull tool in the shed.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
I hope she realizes that vegetarians are the #1 buyer of pressure cookers.

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no. Sorry senator , the pressure cooker was not micro stamped moron. it has a production number on it just like a lot of ""assault weapons"" already have .

Lets get something straight here, She is isnt mistaken. This is done with an intent to link the pressure cooker bombing ,with micro stamping to demonstrate to the slaves that micro stamping weapons and ammo is justified and prudent.

What she fails to address is that the weapons already have production numbers on them , just like a pressure cooker. And just like the pressure cooker, they are not registered to an owner.

Shes knows damm well what she is doing , she is bringing forth her case to the ignorant and fearfull masses to justify her communist agenda

Just another Isreali lobbist

Heres a list of supporters off of AIPAC site . This is a forgein government that is holding office withen our country

http://capwiz.com/aipac/directory/committees.tt?commid=NY060

http://capwiz.com/aipac/directory/committees.tt?show=all

If it were the Russians or the Chineese people would be freaking out.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Any tragedy represents yet another opportunity to shove their agenda further down our throats...

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
She was called out for banning people so she hasn't been doing it. As long as you don't swear or threaten everyone seems to stick around.

If NYSRPA picks this up her facebook page will explode just like the last time she said something stupid.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I'm glad I decided NOT to buy my wife and mother in law pressure cookers for Christmas.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.