New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live on Long Island,in Suffolk County, Town of Islip.

As I know of the county has two long range shooting gun ranges (Brookhaven and Calverton) and other smaller/ private ranges.
My town Islip, has its own small range (10-25yd).

There are many registered pistol permit owner on LI, as well as other gun owner.

After viewing a website related to NY counties and towns that have passed a resolution calling for the repeal of NY SAFE act, I notice my county and town aren't among them. This is disheartening, because I know we are not anti-gun here.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good idea

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It could be worse. You could be ashamed of your state and countr...
Well, when I travel out of state I'm reluctant to let the people I meet where I'm from. Even though they can see my license plate

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Suffolk and Nassau are anti gun. atleast from a law enforcement standpoint. basically the city, Queens and the whole island are anti gun, the rest of the state has the common sense.

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
My friend. At this point I think many of us are ashamed of our country.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Suffolk and Nassau are anti gun. atleast from a law enforcement standpoint. basically the city, Queens and the whole island are anti gun, the rest of the state has the common sense.
Don't forget Westchester County as being anti gun.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Sooner or later the ludicrous behavior now occurring in St. Louis will occur in other places.

If this rubbish comes to your 'hood, protect your own family and those of like-thinking neighbors - the rest - F'em!

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Sooner or later the ludicrous behavior now occurring in St. Louis will occur in other places.

If this rubbish comes to your 'hood, protect your own family and those of like-thinking neighbors - the rest - F'em!
No doubt! It's been a looooong time since the Rodney King riots, and even longer since the Watts riots etc... But- every generation has theirs, sadly. I happened to be living outside of DC in PG County MD for college when the OJ verdict came down, and it was the realization that my girlfriend and I would have been sitting ducks should the mobs have come our way when I first had any interest in a firearm for self defense.

During those rarest and worst of situations is when 10 rounds may not have sufficed and those old enough to remember seeing those Korean shop owners with their AKs on the rooftops in LA, also remember that theirs were the only properties more or less left alone.

Wait until a St Louis style mob comes rampaging down Liberals' Lane and there'll be a lot regretfully unarmed victims. Or should I say "future gun-owners"

·
Registered
554 Posts
MUST GET OUT AND VOTE. NOT JUST FOR GETTING FUAC OUT, BUT THE ENTIRE GAMMOT OF CRAP THAT WE PAY TO PROTECT Their SELF SERVING AGENDA.

FUAC FUAC FUAC FUAC

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
I have been ashamed at some of my fellow Americans.

I have been and I am ashamed of my elected officials.

I have never been ashamed of the Country that I live!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts