1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Did they check that out with Bloomers?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Damn...even after eating military food for a few years (which makes just about anything taste good), I wouldn't touch that crap.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
If you eat at Burger King you deserve whatever happens to you.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
I'm sort of tempted to try one of those, despite just realizing last week that since I stopped going to Burger King for lunch at work, and instead have been getting salad and sushi from Wegmans that I've lost over 20 lbs and my pants are sagging.

·
Registered
687 Posts

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Lmao...

Yahoo Article said:
"The bacon sundae, it's worth noting, is downright healthy compared to the krispy kreme bacon cheeseburger-a 1,500-calorie behemoth that replaces the buns with doughnuts."

·
Registered
687 Posts
that burger and some cili cheese fries, washed down with a bacon shake and a bacon sundae for dessert. I can hear my a arteries hardening.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Holy crap. A burger with donuts instead of a roll? That's just plain not caring what ya eat lol
im a big guy. But the first thing that pops in my head is that I don't need that lol

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Holy crap. A burger with donuts instead of a roll? That's just plain not caring what ya eat lol
im a big guy. But the first thing that pops in my head is that I don't need that lol
Funny thing, I something worse once. I was at a Tim Horton's with one of my former roommates (who had her own IT company) and she convinced me to get her favorite sandwich: a sausage egg and cheese on a sour cream donut with grape jelly. I passed on the grape jelly, but that was one of the more filling breakfast sandwiches I've ever eaten. Just a quick estimate of what I can find on it, it's about 750 calories in the palm of your hand.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
"Welcome to Buger Clot, can I take your order?"

"Yes, I'd like a Stroke Burger, some Cardiac Fries, a Bacon Sundae and a 64 oz. Bloomberg to wash that down with"

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts