New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
well im glad a school official is correcting it and the father got an apology, but that security guard needs to get his ass kicked....

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I don't know how much more of this people can take. If these idiots keep pushing there will be rounds fired!

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
This proves that the "security" hired by the school is comprised of, or run by, Liberals.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I'll bet an American Flag is hanging in front of this school. Does it offend some of the students? If so they are free to pack their **** and get the hell out of our county! Lt. Col. Sherwood Baker has devoted his life to defending our country, protecting our freedoms and way of life. How dare some rent a rock, wanna be tells him he can't enter these school grounds! Did this take place on 9/11? If so it is even more of a slap in the face to the Col. and the rest of us.
What the hell is going on in this County? How much more of this krap are we to put up with?

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
I'll bet an American Flag is hanging in front of this school. Does it offend some of the students? If so they are free to pack their **** and get the hell out of our county! Lt. Col. Sherwood Baker has devoted his life to defending our country, protecting our freedoms and way of life. How dare some rent a rock, wanna be tells him he can't enter these school grounds! Did this take place on 9/11? If so it is even more of a slap in the face to the Col. and the rest of us.
What the hell is going on in this County? How much more of this krap are we to put up with?
That's a good question, I pray to encounter crap like this.

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
Makes me want to get all dolled up in my uniform and see if the same thing would happen at my kids school!

They would have no idea how to deal with the wrath that I would unleash!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts