New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an email this morning saying armslist has been dragged Into court by the Brady Campaign. I'm looking for more info now has anyone else heard anything about this

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Typical. Another site that does not allow anonymous posting. Guess they need to get their $$ by selling your email address, or Facebook account name, etc.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
I hope the judge dismisses this BS law suit.

·
Registered
336 Posts
That article is from last December. Any update 7 months later? ethatch2100, are you that backed up on emails?

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
Ex-boyfriend Dmitry Smirnov killed Jitka Vesel in a Chicago suburb on April 13, 2011, after traveling to Washington state to buy a gun from Benedict Ladera, whom he'd found via Armslist.com. The deal was illegal because Washington outlaws gun sales to out-of-state residents. Smirnov, a 20-year-old Russian immigrant living in Canada, paid $200 extra so Ladera would look the other way.
seriously? a russian~~~living in Canada~~~comes to America to illegally purchase a gun with a $200 bribe. How is any of this Armslists problem. Im guessing the Brady Campaign has nothing else to spend money on

·
Registered
816 Posts
well the criminals are the 2 that completed the transaction, Not the advertizer

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Nope ... noone is at fault ... it's called NAFTA and a free market. Besides ... how many times has a POLITICIAN taken extra money to "look the other way"?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts