New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Same guy listed a polish tantal folder also. They all have new stainless barrels so I think he doing builds that are not compliant and listing them.

·
Registered
839 Posts
I thought he had one before, funny i was interested in his r15 yesterday but don't think im interested in dealing with him seeing this and the one befor.Rather be safe then sorry

·
Registered
810 Posts
WOW! The guy lives in my town, maybe I should give the number a call and tell him.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
810 Posts
Just tried the number and it said the person I am trying to reach has not set up a voice mailbox...What a way to do business LOL!

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
I messaged him and he said "Ok, thank you."

·
Registered
810 Posts
Just talked to the guy and he said he had no clue it is illegal. I don't know that much about AK's so I couldn't say what is illegal about it. So if anyone could let me know the taboos of it,I will call him back to let him know. I was surprised that he only lives a mile from me,so I guess I would be helping a neighbor stay out of trouble.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Not a preban. Can't have folding or collapsing stock, muzzle break has to be pinned and welded and no bayonet lug.
Thanks for the info GunSick, it sounds just the same as the AR evils..I will give him a call back and alert him to the evils.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Maybe you can turn him onto the forum so he can educate himself.
I will let him know about the forum, as we all know there are some good people here that are willing to educate others on firearms.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LOL at grammar!

Yeah he emailed me to thank me for letting him know. Not the response I was expecting, but it was appreciated.

·
Registered
810 Posts
LOL at grammar!

Yeah he emailed me to thank me for letting him know. Not the response I was expecting, but it was appreciated.
He did mention that someone had texted him about the ad, he sounded very surprised to learn it wasn't legal to have in NY.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts