New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not affiliated with this show... just found the info and thought I'd share.

Arms Fair & Sportsman's Expo
September 29th - 30th
Saturday 9-5
Sunday 9-3

Admission - Adults $8
Seniors - $7
Children under 14 are free

Sportsplex of Halfmoon
6 Corporate Drive
Clifton Park, NY

www.neaca.com

750 8' Tables!!!

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
Good showing of vendors and a great venue. Sportsplex is one of the quieter shows as not enough people know about it, but again, its got quite a few vendors. Def worth checking out.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Thanks for the head's up! I'll try to remember the date as it gets closer....it DOES interfere with a weekend in goose hunting season though!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Good showing of vendors and a great venue. Sportsplex is one of the quieter shows as not enough people know about it, but again, its got quite a few vendors. Def worth checking out.
Yes I always forget about this one.
The only thing I ever found wrong was the directions on how to get there, and their wasn't enough signs.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I'll be there, working of course. But its always good to see everyone and pick up a few good deals. Come buy a nice new gun from me.

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
I'll be there, working of course. But its always good to see everyone and pick up a few good deals. Come buy a nice new gun from me.
i MAY be going Saturday morning. My bachelor party is Friday so...i may sleep in by accident haha.

anyhow, want me bring the middy handguard or

·
Registered
285 Posts
Well I went and was not happy with the first gun show I went to. I expected much more.
I am no expert but i just seemed like a bunch of over priced junk.
Next time I will just skip these shows unless there is no admission. I would have rather got 3 boxes of ammo instead . Oh well now I know.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Well I went and was not happy with the first gun show I went to. I expected much more.
I am no expert but i just seemed like a bunch of over priced junk.
Next time I will just skip these shows unless there is no admission. I would have rather got 3 boxes of ammo instead . Oh well now I know.
well i've never seen a show esp. around here without and admission charge. This was smaller then the typical one in saratoga. The prices were very ****ty with the exception of two tables.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts