New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Havent been able to get home, roads been closed since 6:00. They wont tell us whats going on. Anyone hear anything on news or scanner?
washington st. In Spencerport

·
Registered
637 Posts
Nothing on Google News, D&C, WHAM, or WHEC websites. That doesn't mean much...it takes the local news hours to report anything that happens outside of downtown.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
At Tim Hortons, sheriff here getting boxes of coffee. Apparently suicidal person holed up. Armored vehicle in his front yard. Wont tell me anything else.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Wow this is going to be an all nighter when they already start with the coffe early ! Hope you got home all right !

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So the street is still blocked off, but I talked the sheriff deputy into letting us go home since we're about 5 houses before the 'incident', maybe quarter mile. I can see a lot of cop cars, some kind of big armored vehicle, and at least 2 ambulances down there. It's eerily quiet though and none of the vehicles have their emergency lights on, they're completely dark. Hope it ends well for all involved.

·
Registered
341 Posts
So the street is still blocked off, but I talked the sheriff deputy into letting us go home since we're about 5 houses before the 'incident', maybe quarter mile. I can see a lot of cop cars, some kind of big armored vehicle, and at least 2 ambulances down there. It's eerily quiet though and none of the vehicles have their emergency lights on, they're completely dark. Hope it ends well for all involved.
Need pictures of you suited up in full body armor!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts