New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[RAW VIDEO] Armed Restaurant Manager Subdues and Removes Would-Be Thief WITHOUT Drawing His Gun

"A lot of anti gun and anti concealed carry advocates like to paint carry permit holders as people who can't wait to draw their defensive weapon at the first chance. That simply couldn't be further from the truth. Most defensive firearm carriers will go out of their way to avoid a confrontation involving their firearm."

Gun haters paint a much different picture of what gun carriers would do. What do they have to say about this?

·
Registered
649 Posts
That's great. He obviously has a nice cool head. Handled it well.

I will say that there is no reason at all to draw on this guy. He is stealing very little money and not presenting any physical threat.

If I was carrying, I'd be worried about weapon retention if I was to come to hand to hand distance. For that reason, I would shy away from doing what he did, if I was him. I probably would have called a police, taken pictures, and asked him to wait for the police, and wait. (I'm guessing he'll probably will try to leave, at which point I would just let him.)

Anyway, hindsight is 20/20. Shoulda, coulda, woulda..... Easy for me to criticize. In any case, I think he did a good job.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.