New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Police Cadet Goes on Shooting Spree At Family Party, Armed Party Goer Takes Him Down | The Free Thought Project

This dirtbag (playing nice with the censor...this crap REALLY cheezes me off) decided to go on a killing spree at a party of his ex girlfriend because she DUMPED HIM! This is like that complete loser out in CA. Some fun facts:

Sex isn't that great. (Ok, settle down boys. I'm being realistic for a moment. ;)) You upset you aren't getting any (that you are by no means ENTITLED to)? MASTURBATE! Seriously, do it like everyone else. Use THAT GUN, and no others!

Being single is no big deal, and in many cases a good thing. You are not ENTITLED for ANYONE on this planet to love you.

Getting dumped is no big deal. I have been before. Yeah, it's upsetting. Even very much so. This may even be a good thing though! You are not ENTITLED to stay in a relationship.

and lastly, you are never, EVER ENTITLED to kill (anyone), but in this case a beautiful young girl and her family because you are a LOSER!

Man these things cheeze me off. This is entitlement mentality to the extreme.

Also, top comment on that article is hilarious.

A+++ for the brother saving his sister and (almost) everyone else's life.

ABSOLUTELY GTFO of here with that anti-gun meme that stated an armed citizen has never stopped a mass shooting.

And have a great night.

Gahhhhh

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Too bad he wasn't wearing a uniform, he would've gotten away with it.

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
these folks are lost in a world of distorted realities where normal misfortune equals total disaster and despair.
Good for the armed party goer. His pistol and skill saved lives that day.

·
Registered
558 Posts
It's quite sickening this is the reason why I carry every day because even when it seems like u can let ur guard down this world goes to show you that you can't

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Some of the types of people who are attracted to that line of work are not fit to be boy scout leaders let alone LEOs. It is a good thing that they have tough screening proceedures to weed them out.

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Unfortunately human nature pretty much dictates that people like this will always slip though the cracks. Try was we might, there will always be people who've led perfectly normal, law-abiding, clean lives that end up snapping, LEO or not.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Unfortunately human nature pretty much dictates that people like this will always slip though the cracks. Try was we might, there will always be people who've led perfectly normal, law-abiding, clean lives that end up snapping, LEO or not.
I don't think he would have made it past the cadet phase anyway. He seemed to be too easily swayed by stress. He probably wouldn't have lasted two weeks in the academy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts