New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Updates posted in the comments section here: View From The Porch: Cradle and Grave of Liberty, Part Deux...

See also here: Police surround a former blogger's house because he applied for a gun permit .

NYFirearms thread on 2011 blog post that originally got Travis Corcoran in trouble: http://www.nyfirearms.com/forums/firearms-news/13556-arlington-man-loses-gun-license-due-blog-about-tucson-shooting.html
Update from Corcoran this morning:
TJIC said... At the end, some of the cops who ransacked the house tried to shake hands with me. "No hard feelings".

I refused and said "Gentlemen, please think about what you're doing. On the fourth of july, the day we celebrate freedom, you stole legally owned firearms from a women who is engaged to a guy who made a joke you don't like. You are not the good guys. You are 'just doing your jobs'. Look in the mirror. You're the bad guys."

Response: "I'm sorry you feel that way. Have a good Fourth."

My lawyer says that there's a decent chance I may yet be arrested.

And with that, I should probably go radio silent for a while.

Wait, one final bit: we got to watch the cops carry the illegally seized firearms out through the front door, WHICH HAD A COPY OF THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE TAPED TO IT, then past an American flag and a Gadsden flag.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.