New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
They are coming for us.... so they say! Fox News star: 'They are coming for us'

Glad we are protected at the border.This is just too much!:)

'The border fence is a joke': Filmmaker crosses from US to Mexico dressed as Osama bin Laden as Border Patrol says 'we can't be everywhere at once' | Mail Online

Ya know, When our fruit loop President sees all that is going on with the Murdering of Christians and the Threats from abroad. Should he not be promoting defensive measures here at home, Instead of trying to disarm us? I mean after all the borders are wide open.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
They are coming for us.... so they say! Fox News star: 'They are coming for us'

Glad we are protected at the border.This is just too much!:)

'The border fence is a joke': Filmmaker crosses from US to Mexico dressed as Osama bin Laden as Border Patrol says 'we can't be everywhere at once' | Mail Online

Ya know, When our fruit loop President sees all that is going on with the Murdering of Christians and the Threats from abroad. Should he not be promoting defensive measures here at home, Instead of trying to disarm us? I mean after all the borders are wide open.
Your president IS the one allowing this and actually doing this and all of the democrapic communist committee (yes .. it's real and has been around for over 50 years people!!) are in on it as well. It's no surprise that America will be gone in 10 months or less. The democrapic party has provided, and continues to provide support and weapons of ALL kinds to the terrorist groups of which there is a direct connection to obanana and yet .... Americans won't do a damn thing about it. eric holder was giving guns to the drug cartels in mexico. Noone did a ****ing thing about it. There was a govt job posting in January 2014 where they were looking for a bid on a job of providing transportation for up to 100,000 people from central america to the United States which also included transportation from kalifornia to states like Kentucky, Iowa and such. The govt has done the damage to this country and yet ..... here we sit with no group willing to take a stand against this islamic radicalist govt we have now. Not one damn group. You only need to look at the govt. Are you in fear of this govt?? If so, that in itself makes this govt unconstitutional and as such, it is to be removed. It's in the Constitution.

I urge you to read the Qur'an. (Koran) obanana is following it to a "T". In this book of religion it clearly states that it is forbidden for one to lie UNLESS they are lying to infiltrate the enemy. Once they infiltrate them, they are to build their numbers and conquer the infidels. (Kill or convert all non-believers) What you see in the middle east right now, will be here soon enough. The money trail from 7/11's and other small gas stations across this country leads right to hamas and ISIS. ISIS is highly trained military personnel from Syria. They are no joke. This is no joke. Don't worry about elections in 2016 because clintons are in on this BS too!! There are some very real and very dangerous threats to America right now and it's up to the people to end it or at the least, take a stand. If the people remain complacent, you might as well take a dirt nap now because it will NOT get any better.

America is under attack from nearly every direction and our own govt is actually the ring leader so .... hey ..... nothing to worry about!!! The govt will take care of you right??? If you think any of this is tinfoil hat crap .... look it up. All of this information is out there and all of it from credible sources ... it's sad really.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
No?

I appreciate what Project Veritas was trying to accomplish, but with the no fences, no agents, 2 feet of water, and bridges you would think that with such a MASSIVE influx of dangerous immigrants they might have... ya know... seen one.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
is it wrong if someone wants these crazy ****ers to try something on our home soil the way they talked so tough about not using drones and to send soldiers?... I freaking dare them to try and land soldiers on our soil and start something...I FREAKING DARE YOU COWARDS!

that one idiot says to not be cowards and use drones, yet their cowardly acts of terrorism are just that; acts of cowards. scroll to the 2 minute mark on that video and listen to this idiot! GET SOME!

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Sorry I misinterpreted the topic without watching the video... I have now...

Still no.

Also I can't stand her.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
I'm sure nobody's thought of trying to smuggle dirty nukes or peeps infected with Ebola via that route. Nope. Never happen.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
On Guard my 3%rs! On guard! Eyes wide open. I couldn't believe it when I watched the news about smuggling in Children in and trying to find a place to board them up.. Unreal. The Lawless are in control.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
You can see exactly what they want, "convert or die", going on right now. Thousands murdered because they don't believe in islam, and if they do they're not doing it the right way. Even Turkey, staunch NATO ally(?), is starting to make 'fundamentalist' noises, from their president no less, and they have in their recent history, the murder of over a MILLION Christian Armenians.
They are here and organized, meanwhile, nero fiddles at the beach. Why(?), because he see's no problem with the way things are working out.
Not scared, but really pissed off!!!FUBO
Robin

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Oh yes. I'm terrified of these terrorists.

lol no.

Why don't you discuss which other freedoms we should give up like you did at one of our SAFE rallies Jeanine?

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
You can see exactly what they want, "convert or die", going on right now. Thousands murdered because they don't believe in islam, and if they do they're not doing it the right way. Even Turkey, staunch NATO ally(?), is starting to make 'fundamentalist' noises, from their president no less, and they have in their recent history, the murder of over a MILLION Christian Armenians.
They are here and organized, meanwhile, nero fiddles at the beach. Why(?), because he see's no problem with the way things are working out.
Robin
Yeah. Reminds me of the crusades. Wonder if Islam will ever settle down like Christianity eventually did.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts