New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this on a blog on Cheaper than Dirt's website. So I was curious how members feel about this. I will start off with a few of my thoughts:

I have enjoyed Gunning most of my life. I've been in the Military for over twenty years. I enjoy the whole gun concept so much, I got a job selling them. The more that I listen to my customers and watch the news, the more that I realize that we are losing more of our freedoms each and everyday! I can tell you that I fear and mistrust OUR government more than I fear an attack from an outside entity. Our elected officials dislike our gun rights and the 2nd amendment than any other part of our Constitution. Many would give up there left testicle in order to end our rights of freedom in regards to our guns! The fear of what our Commander in King will do if re-elected scares the hell out of me. After his re-election he will have no reason to keep his true ideas hidden. He and Congress have no chance of altering the second amendment; however, there is nothing stopping them from imposing massive tariffs and taxes on handguns, rifles, shotguns and ammo! Pay attention people before it is to late.

The site that I found this on is at:Are You Buying Guns? Tell Us Why

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
I like the pretty swirls engraved on the stocks.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
I'm not.

Reason: I'm broke. :(

·
I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner
6,795 Posts
I enjoy the act of shooting. I also like the personal challenge of increasing my proficiency with them. Plus you can meet some really great people at the range that you wouldnt otherwise meet.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Zombies:p

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Well im broke so no new guns are coming into my hands at the moment...

but their are a few reasons why I will buy a gun and they are hunting, protection, and pure enjoyment

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
YES.....for a few reasons. I have always enjoyed shooting, and collecting firearms of all types, since far back as I can remember. With one or two exceptions, I have every gun I have ever owned, since a teenager. Now that I am older, and in a better postion to be able to expand my collection, I have over the last few years made quite a few additions. But, also in the back of my mind is the fact that this moron in chief, along with his posse, have been and will continue to make this hobby as difficult as they possibly can, so that also provides food for thought about making more purchases than maybe I might have . The real scary part is that this administration is much more dangerous than any gun ownership policy. Even scarier is the fact that there were enough americans that actually bought into his B.S. .
I hope America has developed a lot more common sense in thelast 4 years.....god help us all if we haven't.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Guns, they still actually sell guns to the subjects... err I mean citizens, yeah that's it citizens........I turned all of mine over to the government so I wasn't 43 times more likely to be shot with them.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Guns, they still actually sell guns to the subjects... err I mean citizens, yeah that's it citizens........I turned all of mine over to the government so I wasn't 43 times more likely to be shot with them.
Is 43 the number today? I had my money that the dart would land on "25". Looks like I lose. I'll try again tomorrow. :(

1 - 20 of 40 Posts