1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner
6,795 Posts
Well I know this is somewhat off topic but I heard that DHS just came out with a directive that personell are not to engage an active shooter and are to run away and find a safe place including at our borders.

But yes in line with with the OP its all about keeping people divided by pitting them against each other thereby ensuring there continued agenda un challenged.

·
6,795 Posts
Sounds like they are saying "If you think we are screwing you over then your a terrorist".

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
I thought I was already one for stocking up on Guns/Ammo/Toilet Paper/Those little things you put in 3 ring papers when the hole rips.

·
Registered
522 Posts
sad but true. soon neighbors will tattle on neighbors. v for vendetta here we come. or nazi germany.......

3 ring things? what you need those for?

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
sad but true. soon neighbors will tattle on neighbors. v for vendetta here we come. or nazi germany.......

3 ring things? what you need those for?
I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Yep, most of my family believes whatever crap spews out of their television and they are "worried about our brother, he is an extremist". None of them had any idea what was in the NDAA 2012....

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
If you view this in the context of the treaty that may or may not be signed on July 27 .Your not getting anymore guns !!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Well I think it's high time for the "2nd American Revolution"!! Take how you may, but it's time we stop sitting on our a sses, and take back our government, one way or another.

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
Take a look at Syria. today. Man, I dont wish that on my country. Nasty thing.

·
Registered
165 Posts
But how did it get there? By a totalitarian regime and a tyrant as a dictator. Sure looks to me like the way we are headed.

·
6,795 Posts
If anything look at Egypt revolution for the most part. You need non violence to change things. Violence creates lots of life being lost, damage to infrastructure which takes time and money to fix, plus it makes those on the fence go against you. In today's world you really need a PR firm to handle your cause because the government will always make you look like a crazy lol and if people thing your crazy then you aren't going to get anywhere lol.
I am not supporting or condoning or helping anything but just pointing for entertainment purposes only that this world has changed and people have changed in this country that you cant just jump into things.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
NAHHHHH....I just buy lots of ammo because i'm addicted
hmmm just wait till they say that addicts are terrorists, not sick like they say now. here are the headlines "Addiction is an indicator of terrorism"

I thought I was already one for stocking up on Guns/Ammo/Toilet Paper/Those little things you put in 3 ring papers when the hole rips.
So you have been the hoarder of the paper *******s, finally I have found the individual responsible for my grades of 99% on my term papers.

Well I think it's high time for the "2nd American Revolution"!! Take how you may, but it's time we stop sitting on our a sses, and take back our government, one way or another.
You sir are a terrorist, unless we win then you will be a Hero.
Ben:
Well George, what do you think? Do we piss off the Brits or do we go with the flow?

George:
I dunno Ben, I think we can take 'em, look at 'em they have no idea how camoflauge works; those red coats can be seen for miles. What do you think John?

John
Well since we all are going to hang if this gets out, I think I'll sign this letter to the king in size 72 font.

In 1993 I wrote a story on the Second Civil War for the blue press, they sent it back to me saying it was too scary to print being that it was written in present tense. I re-wrote it in future tense and presented it to my Political Science teacher and received an "A" on it. Even though he was a tree hugger he apreciated the understanding of the way government functions and how it could be used against the population until the people had enough and corrected the course by force. I am pretty sure I made the terrorist watch list that day. lol

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
hmmm just wait till they say that addicts are terrorists, not sick like they say now. here are the headlines "Addiction is an indicator of terrorism"

So you have been the hoarder of the paper *******s, finally I have found the individual responsible for my grades of 99% on my term papers.

You sir are a terrorist, unless we win then you will be a Hero.
Ben:
Well George, what do you think? Do we piss off the Brits or do we go with the flow?

George:
I dunno Ben, I think we can take 'em, look at 'em they have no idea how camoflauge works; those red coats can be seen for miles. What do you think John?

John
Well since we all are going to hang if this gets out, I think I'll sign this letter to the king in size 72 font.

In 1993 I wrote a story on the Second Civil War for the blue press, they sent it back to me saying it was too scary to print being that it was written in present tense. I re-wrote it in future tense and presented it to my Political Science teacher and received an "A" on it. Even though he was a tree hugger he apreciated the understanding of the way government functions and how it could be used against the population until the people had enough and corrected the course by force. I am pretty sure I made the terrorist watch list that day. lol
Still got a copy anywhere? Sounds like its worth a read if you don't mind sharing.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts