New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
lOOK AT 8:25 and replace 'smoker status" with oh I dunno, Firearms owner. Its coming.http://www.nationalreview.com/article/363699/truth-about-navigators-john-fund

Government-paid workers supposedly trained to uphold the law advise clients on how to lie on government forms, evade legal requirements, and ignore proper procedures.

A.C.O.R.N. is back with a new name and purpose. \

I am not surprised.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Why am I not surprised? The bigger government gets, the more ways there are for fraud and abuse of the system!

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Government-paid workers supposedly trained to uphold the law advise clients on how to lie on government forms, evade legal requirements, and ignore proper procedures.
That's how their political machines get people to vote early and often, sign up for welfare benefits, and get their free Obamaphones too.

To hell with Obamace, when does the Obamaguns program start? I want me some free guns.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
That's how their political machines get people to vote early and often, sign up for welfare benefits, and get their free Obamaphones too.

To hell with Obamace, when does the Obamaguns program start? I want me some free guns.
Sorry,
Only drug dealing illegal immigrants qualify for that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts