New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
3,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With Sylvester Stallones extreme antigun nonsense he spouts off, I had assumed that no one would give him a penny from their pockets. But I can;t find any info on an actual nationally recognized (or other kind) of planned boycott. I know that I sure as hell ain't going to go see it. And I urge the same of all of us. F him.

· Registered
462 Posts
I can say I wasn't going to it after reading up on him.

· Uberbi.. nah, I can't do it.
3,516 Posts
I won't see it. Not only because of Stallone, but because it doesn't look like a great movie. I'm surprised there hasn't been any backlash from liberals about the violence in it. Oh wait, it's because they're too busy bashing us!

· Registered
8,557 Posts
I boycott anything that comes out of hollywood for play on the silver screen.

· Registered
3,453 Posts
The expendables was one of the worst movies i've ever seen. Honestly I Havent even heard of this one, but no, i wouldn't go see it anyway.

· Registered
1,176 Posts
so violent movies are partially blamed by the idiots who refuse to admit that the individual is responsible for knowing right from wrong, and one of the most noted action stars from the last three decades sticks his foot in his mouth since he's allegedly part of the problem. jeez, they morons make it so easy to poke holes in their arguments...

· Registered
1,776 Posts
I boycott anything that comes out of hollywood for play on the silver screen.
I agree I've gone to see 4 movies at the theater in 20 years. Dumb and Dumber when the kids were little, Miracle cause, unfortunately the last Rocky (sorry) and The presidents speech, anniversary. I tell people all the time I don't go because I don't like putting money in these liberial ba$tards pocket!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.