New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Sounds like the Obama administration was left in the dark because they couldn't be trusted.

Then, to prove the point, the administration "leaked" who carried out the strikes.

The more I see, the more I believe we are being attacked from within our own system, by the enemy, and he is our "leader".

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I'm not sure why the rest of the world has to check in with us. I'm also not so sure why I should care. How about we mind our own business for once?

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Let them bomb each other to the stone age cost us nothing. Obama is a joke no one respects him,Putin does what he wants, Iran says we going to enrich uranium and Obama gives them 2 billion. sec. of defense & Chairman of joint chiefs says ISIS is a danger and Obama and his crew is in denial.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Sounds like the Obama administration was left in the dark because they couldn't be trusted.
Then, to prove the point, the administration "leaked" who carried out the strikes.
The more I see, the more I believe we are being attacked from within our own system, by the enemy, and he is our "leader".
I got that from day one. People thought I was nuts for telling them we have an enemy being absorbed into our country.

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
This type of Military action from other nations has occurred many times during the current administration without prior notification.

Obama and his ilk have proven many times that they cannot be trusted with information. This is a perfect example, as soon as they were informed of who was behind the strike, they went running to the media!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.