New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Gentleman,

New member and new to the AR platform here. I apologize in advance if this question has been covered in the past BUT I did search and I didn't find the type of results I was looking for. I am looking to join a club in the Rochester area and I was curious if there are any AR friendly ranges around? Is there a particular range that has a reputation for being more rifle friendly as opposed to primarily there for skeet and trap? I found Brooks to have a 200 yard rifle range component but I am certain there will be a long waiting list to join that club- it looks mint from the website!

Any advice or input would be appreciated- oh, and by the way, of course this would be a "compliant" AR we are vaguely discussing

Thanks!

· Registered
185 Posts
Hi sc silver2, Rochester Brooks still accept new member, I just joined and took their range/club safety orientation class yesterday. They are really cool people there, and AR friendly. go down and check it out.

· Registered
1,099 Posts

· Registered
708 Posts
I joined ORGC a year ago with my son specifically to have a place to shoot rifles and to participate in the tactical shoots. Then 1/15 happened, ammo prices went to Neptune, my son's work hours changed and we've made it there a whole 2 times.

But............. it is a great place and has everything you could ask for.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.