New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at Dick's in Victor yesterday and checked out the hunting stuff. While back there I found a rack with Troy 1 and 2 point slings on one side of a display and the other side was all kinds of Blackhawk stuff. Rail covers, grips, VFGs, etc...

Nothing I want but I was surprised to see Dick's carrying it. Maybe they'll have AR's that aren't camo next.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
I think there's another thread going on here about a guy who found black AR's, GSG's and so forth at his local Dick's. Maybe they finally figured out they were losing potential money from a huge market. I actually found the Blackhawk! sling for my Mini-14 at the Fairmount Dicks. I'll have to hit them up again this weekend to see if they have the rail covers in stock.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
They became a HUGE stag dealer recently. They are trying.

·
Registered
460 Posts
i was in dicks (middletown) yesterday and saw basically the same rack. i too was surprised. a few months back i also bought my m&p 15-22 from there too.

·
Registered
530 Posts
+2 they are trying.... I know som,e people have had bad experiences at Dicks.... I myself think it is an OK place.... You have to feel out the salesperson who is helping you and see if they are on the same page. If not move on and find another store. If you catch them on a sale you can get some good deals....

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Yup,I was shocked about a moth ago,when I went into my local Dicks and they had at least a half dozen black AR rifles.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
i was in dicks (middletown) yesterday and saw basically the same rack. i too was surprised. a few months back i also bought my m&p 15-22 from there too.
A rack and dicks at the same time. First thing I thought was that this was a transvestite thread. Just sayin.

·
Registered
369 Posts
same thing on wrong island, rack of accessories in front of the counter and rifles on the wall.
why they need to segregate the AR stuff from the isle with the other accessories isn't clear to me.
also the price difference isn't cool either. Single point slings shouldn't be triple of a mikes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts