New York Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
This is a 24' upper for an uncompleted build. Its featurless so its Safe as could be. I've put 100 rds through it to test and it is very accurate. Spikes Tactical BCG, Yankee Hill hand guard, 24' fluted SS barrel, Anderson upper receiver and gunfighter charging handle. The scope is NOT included, I'll have that up for separate sale. I can accept credit cards with a 3% fee and PayPal discreet gift. I'll ship it USPS, I figure it will cost $20 for shipping.

24″ 416R Rifle Length Stainless Steel, Fluted Barrel 5.56/.223 â€" Anderson Rifles, The World's Only NO LUBE AR-15
-24" 416R rifle length stainless steel
-Fluted barrel
-Chambered 5.56/.223 with M4 barrel extension
-11 deg. target crown
-Gas hole drilled
-1 in 8 twist rate
-Uses a rifle length gas tube
-Non-chrome lined
-Barrel diameter at gas block .936″

Bolt Carrier Group - Spike's Standard Phosphate HPT/MPI M16 BCG [ST5BG01] - $149.95 : Spikes Tactical

BMC Gunfighter charging handle

Attachments

·
Registered
401 Posts
The hidden upper/you might try a lighter background as it is impossible to see your m.s.r . parts unless it was intentional ,( cause Andys watching)

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the advice, here are some better pictures. If you would like to see a close up of anything let me know. These are basically pictures of new un scratched, unchiped parts.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll drop the price to $575. This is a featureless upper so it will go nice with a featurless lower. It's safer than all other AR 15 uppers, cause it has no scarry parts.

FUAC special!!!!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was wrong about the hand guard. It's actually a MidWest Industries MI-SS15. 15 inch. I'm going to to be breaking the upper down and piecing it out for sale since I have some offers for the parts shortly. I have far more into it than I am asking together so if you have an interest in the complete upper let me know soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.