New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Super Liberals and their logic: Time to stand up to the gun nuts

Excerpt from above article:
Years ago, just before we started at Red Caboose Day Care Center, a crazy man ran in with a big knife. The Red Caboose staff responded heroically, confronting the man and protecting the children until police arrived. A police officer shot the man, but not before our teacher Gary in the Elephant Room was badly slashed, ending up in the hospital. You cannot convince me that the situation would have ended as it did - with no children hurt and no one dead except the attacker - if, instead of a knife, the attacker had been carrying a machine gun.
Just an example of how liberals twist things to the extreme. Of course he fails to mention how it would have went down if just one person there had a concealed carry.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
So we have officially moved on to:

Even when no gun is involved, the gun is the problem.

About a week ago I was walking in the woods and I came in and I had blood streaming down my leg. I apparently cut it on a branch or something. Damn guns.

That isn't even twisting, that is what you would see in a textbook on "how not to have an argument." Literally.

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
I burned my leg with a torch tip mishap, good thing it wasn't a machine gun.....phew

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Here we go.

I was sprinkling cheese on my pizza, and it didn't quite come out of the shaker fast enough for my liking.

Damn guns.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
The sun was shining and I had to put on my sunglasses and wear shorts. Damn guns.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
I accidentally snorted some horseradish sauce when I momentarily forgot to breathe. It could've been an M136 AT4 anti-tank rocket!

(but in all seriousness, don't do that. F'n hurts!)

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
God do these "stupid reasons" remind me of a song. Replace "sue ya" with "blame guns."

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I dropped a tool at work today. Imagine if that was a gun... and what if I worked in a nursery. We can't take this risk, ban tools.

·
Registered
621 Posts
So we have officially moved on to:

Even when no gun is involved, the gun is the problem.

About a week ago I was walking in the woods and I came in and I had blood streaming down my leg. I apparently cut it on a branch or something. Damn guns.

That isn't even twisting, that is what you would see in a textbook on "how not to have an argument." Literally.
Just imagine how much you would have been bleeding if that branch had been a machine gun. Or God forbid a GLOCK.

·
Registered
522 Posts
i certainly hope they pass the anti-texting while walking bill... kid was skateboarding down the road in the middle of the night last night. with headphones on and texting. i had to swerve to avoid him and bit some curb..

good thing i wasnt driving a civilian m1abrams with assault rifles all over it... damn guns

·
Registered
710 Posts
Let's not overlook "machine gun." What do people think when they hear or read "machine gun?" An M60 comes to mind. Not an AR or an AK, but an M60. Because they are so uneducated about guns due to being so afraid of guns, any gun has to be a machine gun---implying some heavy ****ing artillery. They should all be lined up and shot at with blanks to scare the **** out of them; then instructed to shut up forever.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
I walked into my corner deli wearing unlaced sneakers while thinking about my new 357 magnum

Tripped over my open laces and damn near broke my nose. Damn guns!

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
True story: I was installing some electrical receptacles at work yesterday. While bending 12 gauge copper wire with a pair of needle nose pliars, I slipped and pinched the top of my thumb...got a real bad blood blister. Had I been working with a Glock I'd be dead now.
See, I knew 12 gauges were bad!

·
Banned
105 Posts
What gets me about these anti-gun people is they just do not get that cops are not required to risk their life to protect you. There is a Supreme Court case that says as much. They carry a gun for their protetion now ours. Now there are cops who will risk their lives. There are probably alot, but there are places that you might be on your own like say Detroit or New York city. I know I feel safter knowing I at least have a chance with my Glock or Colt on my hip.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts