New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went and got my prints done this morning, stopped by the bank to have the app notarized, and swung by the Sheriffs office to drop it off!!
Lady said she will get all the paperwork sent out to my references today!

Let the wait begin!!! :D

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Good luck. I hope you get it faster than us here in Erie.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
whats the deal with adding handguns in livingston county? i went into beikirchs over the weekend to pay off my glock and some guys from livingston county came in and bought guns and left with them that day.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
*Update* Deputy stopped by this afternoon had me answer two questions and wanted three more references. Gave him three people and he called them while he was here. He said everything on my background check came back fine and my application will be on the judges desk Monday morning!! The deputy said I could have my permit as early as next week!!!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well after my paper work rode around in the squad car for a couple weeks i finally got my permit!!! IDK how you guys that live in county's that take months and months do it! I was getting antsy as hell!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.