·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha possible, I kinda find it freaky myself, I haven't heard any of these but if I do I would be more then slightly nervous.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Norway .. sounds very much like a car stereo at a distance or a drumline practicing. It's in time and I swear I hear tymps in there as well. Why do ya think the drum was used to call out orders on a battlefield back in the day?? It also appears that the filming is near a school or something. It's definitely 100% without a doubt music. No doubt in my mind on that one. The first bass hit actually appears to ring out like it's a note being played.

The second one .... no idea other than radio noise?? Description says that the person filming states it was ear piercing yet another person walking by never heard it.

The 3rd ... not really sure. Many possibilities but unless that's a fake, pretty neat!! My first thought was mining or heavy equipment of some kind.

^^^ That explains EVERYTHING!!!! Even global warming!!! LMFAO

·
Formerly SRV1
4,720 Posts
Well I never heard any noises so I cannot say but from what I gather, it has to do with some magnetic fields. It is not coming from outer space since sounds does not travel in space. End of the world is coming people, RUN!! Oh wait....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts