New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interviewing Ryan, thoughts?
I like most of what I am hearing right now.

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
I know that there will be people on here who will call us sheep, we slurp up the propaganda and so on, but I enjoyed the interview. I think Hannity asked good questions, Ryan answered them well. Hopefully when Romney/Ryan win, they will be able to put in effect a lot of what he was saying.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
The stark contrast between Biden and Ryan should be blindingly obvious when they have their debate on October 11. Should be fun to watch!

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
? what about them
They forward the endless war narrative on a daily basis, it's beyond disgraceful IMO.

For starters, they were the PR wing of the neo-cons that got America fooled into going to war initially.

How about their recent cheer leading for Syrian intervention, as if repeating the mistake will be different this time.

To this day, they're STILL repeating the Jessica Lynch fairy tale of her being GI Jane.

I guess Pat Tillman's account of what really went down, clashed with that narrative.

I watched Shep Smith "commemorate" the anniversary of that lie first being sold, and guess what, he's still telling the lie!

Fox is decidedly skewed coverage that's the neo-con version of MSNBC, but with hotter hosts and better management.

Infotainment at it's worst, I can tolerate Special Report and find it can be informative, but the rest is contemptible IMO.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
The stark contrast between Biden and Ryan should be blindingly obvious when they have their debate on October 11. Should be fun to watch!
I'm stocking up on beer and chips for that night. OTOH, I have bets out that Biden will somehow try to weasel out of it. He's totally out-gunned in the brainpan dept on this one.

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
I know that there will be people on here who will call us sheep, we slurp up the propaganda and so on, but I enjoyed the interview. I think Hannity asked good questions, Ryan answered them well. Hopefully when Romney/Ryan win, they will be able to put in effect a lot of what he was saying.
They're just the flock of a different sheepherder. Romney/Ryan have a chance to be gamechangers, I'm with them. Me, my guns, and my faith in God.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
I would smash my face with a brick before I watch Hannity. And I would never smash my face with a brick.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
I listen to talk radio alot ... some of it's BS other parts are of real concerns. I listen to Hannity if he's on when I turn on the radio. He seems to push the envelope with most people and alot of time gets right to the point. I don't watch much TV but when I do, I wouldn't mind watching Hannity. That way I can make a better decision for myself of what he's all about. What channel is it on?

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
I listen to talk radio alot ... some of it's BS other parts are of real concerns. I listen to Hannity if he's on when I turn on the radio. He seems to push the envelope with most people and alot of time gets right to the point. I don't watch much TV but when I do, I wouldn't mind watching Hannity. That way I can make a better decision for myself of what he's all about. What channel is it on?
FNC...........Fox News Channel. I have Comcast, for me it's 558, right after O'Reilly.

I prefer a guy like Lou Dobbs, he's on FBN Fox Business News

1 - 14 of 14 Posts