New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone got me a bleeding zombie target a few years back, its still new in box. I haven't killed the sucker yet. Do these things leave foam all over when they are shot? I'm not sure if the range will let me shoot it since I don't believe its an "approved" target.

Not like i'm really looking to write a letter to ask for approval to shoot a "bleeding nazi zombie" target. Curious if they make a huge mess or not.

· Registered
1,103 Posts
The one I used was molded out of a layer of plastic, then filled with 1000 paint balls and then painted (the plastic).

It made a mess, but there was no foam. It was mainly paint dripping around the target, and splattered around it.

Where we were shooting was private property, and the homeowner simply rakes the area we shoot every so often and bags all the crap we've destroyed, so not a big deal at all

· Registered
3,223 Posts
I got one for my birthday years ago and had a blast with it..... It did not leave any foam anywhere.

· Registered
1,362 Posts
Someone got me a bleeding zombie target a few years back, its still new in box. I haven't killed the sucker yet. Do these things leave foam all over when they are shot? I'm not sure if the range will let me shoot it since I don't believe its an "approved" target.

Not like i'm really looking to write a letter to ask for approval to shoot a "bleeding nazi zombie" target. Curious if they make a huge mess or not.
Nazi zombie target - they got andy boy targets?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.