New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
I've got a couple of those, too, if there's much demand for them. Actually, they all have the same coupon code of 8C9765D, so they probably won't be drying up anytime soon.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
I use to but the last two times after a week or so they emailed me saying sorry your item wasn't in stock and they are waiting to send the order out. I have cancelled them and went else where since they wont confirm stock or availability. I dont even waste my time looking there unless i need some reviews.

·
Head Fapper
1,216 Posts
As JVG said, they don't tell of availability on their site, but if you call up they can tell you if what you want is in stock. I did that to a ton of places when I was looking for a scope for my 700. Otherwise, they're a good company to deal with and have fast shipping.

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
As JVG said, they don't tell of availability on their site, but if you call up they can tell you if what you want is in stock. I did that to a ton of places when I was looking for a scope for my 700. Otherwise, they're a good company to deal with and have fast shipping.
I have never ordered from them,and wont ever now knowing this.I have been sticking to Cabelas and Midway for Optics,and been some great deals/coupons posted here from Slick Guns!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I use to but the last two times after a week or so they emailed me saying sorry your item wasn't in stock and they are waiting to send the order out. .
They have done this to me a number of times. After receiving one of their "out of stock" emails I ordered from an alternative store and ended up with two items. I only shop there as a last resort.

·
Registered
207 Posts
wish I checked NYFirearms first. Ordered a Nikon Scope from optics planet 10/1, received a backorder email 10/2 -- with estimated shipping 27-37 days

haha, that long out it shouldn't even be on the website(IMO)

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
wish I checked NYFirearms first. Ordered a Nikon Scope from optics planet 10/1, received a backorder email 10/2 -- with estimated shipping 27-37 days

haha, that long out it shouldn't even be on the website(IMO)
This is no way to do business!Will not shop anywhere online that doesnt have instant in-stock updates.Actually if Midway,Cabelas,Cheaper than dirt or PSA doesnt have what I want,I probably dont need it...

·
Registered
859 Posts
There website does tell you availability. Click "check availability " under where ot says to add to cart.

·
Registered
207 Posts
There website does tell you availability. Click "check availability " under where ot says to add to cart.
It shows 1-2 days except the e-mail I got said 27-37 days. However I called to cancel and the guy on the phone promised that they would be able to ship it tomorrow. So I told him to keep the order, so fingers crossed

1 - 15 of 15 Posts