New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has ordered mags from a place in Oregon called 44MAG.com ?? They have a fairly big selection of mags for various semi-auto rifles,mostly the AR platforms but they do have some handgun mags as well......Thier prices are better than Cheaper Than Dirt and Midway.....Thank you.

·
Registered
5,053 Posts
yes i have. fast shipping and great prices. You can even get "repair kits" for magazines...they take the Glock 19 33 rounder apart for you and that allegedly makes it legal to have in NY...just can't put it together....

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Doc ! That was the answer I was hoping to hear....! Do you happen to know if thier "In Stock" numbers are accurate ?? One thing I hate is looking something up,making the purchase because it says 50 in stock,place my order,get charged for it and then get a notification saying the item is on backorer.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
+ 1 Very reliable
For instance,I see you have a Condor 36" Tactical Gun Case for sale,Part #133......I have been looking for one in ACU Dig Camo,and the price on yours is really good ! Do you have that in stock ??

·
Registered
5,053 Posts
Thanks Doc ! That was the answer I was hoping to hear....! Do you happen to know if thier "In Stock" numbers are accurate ?? One thing I hate is looking something up,making the purchase because it says 50 in stock,place my order,get charged for it and then get a notification saying the item is on backorer.
i only ordered from them once, i think it was some 10/30 PMAG's and had no issues.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts