New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I have a h.s strut undertaker turkey choke never used. Got it because a store gave me the wrong one last year. It fits the mossberg 835 and 935 12 g. Let me know. It's free. Just give me an address or grab it from me here in the city. Hope someone could use it. Pm if anything

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
This topic is relevant to my interests.

I have no idea why turkey chokes for the 500 seem so hard to locate. Bass Pro has some but they are stinking $60.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Cheapest Ive seen is at my local dicks store 19.99 for their turkey choke migh just go get it suppose to go hunting Monday so need it ASAP.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
I don't think $20 for a extra full choke is that bad at all...

I can't even find one of those though, and I'm not buying a $60 choke.

·
Registered
29 Posts
If anyone want when I go get mine tomm I can get more an ship to you( you pay shipping an for the choke) I got PayPal let me know. Cause ima go get 1 anyway.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
We should have done a group buy on these dang chokes!!! I need one too!! Been looking for the factory choke set for my Mossy 500 and a turkey choke .... trying not to buy new cause I know if I buy them new, I'll lose them. It always happens. If I buy used ... couldn't lose it if I tried! Maybe I'll take a trip to Dick's tonight ... if it's still intact and all from the wind we're suppose to get.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Might I suggest the Primos Turkey Choke for the Mossy 500.

20$ bill and Made in the USA. Decent pattern too. Found one at Wal-Mart.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts