New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ADK 2nd Club

Check the link on the left side for re-direct to NY MAG.

Could be a potentially good group to be associated with in these strange times, but what are it's origins and is it legit?

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Looks interesting, but not enough information on their site. Broke up into 5 districts but where are they ? Looks like ya almost have to join if ya want to learn more.
There was another similar group that started out on Facebook, then got away from there to their own site. Don't remember the name though. Seems I didn't participate on their site on a daily basis they figured I shouldn't be there.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Its a legit mutual assistance group. it IS NOT a militia. Email them through the website.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its a legit mutual assistance group. it IS NOT a militia. Email them through the website.
Thanks celt, I'll probably check it out. Up here in the 'Hood in the Northern Wood it can get pretty isolated very fast. Doesn't help that much of this area is a cell phone "dead zone". There's one section of Route 3 I drive often where if something goes South in a storm, you're on your own - 50+ miles of dead zone. I drove it once and didn't see another moving car for over 30 minutes.

Keep safe & CY6.

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
interesting, downloading ubantu from their link tho, interesting indeed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts