New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A rod and gun club outside of Oneonta is thinking about having a Zombie/Fun Shoot sometime possibly in the near future. Right now they are trying to figure out how feasible, and if anyone would actually be interested in attending a shoot like this.
It is only a 100 yard range, but plenty of fun could still be had.

Let me know what you think, and maybe put up some ideas that you'd possibly like to see there.

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
Zombie shoots (head shots only) are a great time and definitely test your skill with such a small target. If I wasn't so far away I would be in for sure. Hopefully you get enough people to hold the event. Good luck!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Wish it were closer too....

·
Registered
522 Posts
id be interested... depending on what calibers are allowed

·
Super Moderator
1,205 Posts
Pending the date, I could possibly make the drive.

·
Registered
79 Posts
If some type of run and gun setup I would be interested. I am 2:30 hrs away so would have to be more than one station shooting at zombie targets.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They have never done anything like this, but want to try and get something together.
As far as calibers I'm not sure, but the only calibers I could see not being able to have would be .50BMG or .50BMG based calibers.
Right now they are trying to figure out some reactive targets so it won't be just paper type.
Idea's are definitely appreciated.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts