New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Occupy NYF JBT Tank Operator
2,322 Posts
They are great lights made by Malkoff Devices. Check out Malkoff's website and then see how many fanboys there are that back the product on CPFs. I have a 2D Maglite drop-in and the thing is awesome. If you want to save a few $$ and you already have a Surefire, buy one of Malkoff's drop-ins for that. The Elzetta is a Surefire style lego light and the parts are interchangeable, and more expensive.

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are great lights made by Malkoff Devices. Check out Malkoff's website and then see how many fanboys there are that back the product on CPFs. I have a 2D Maglite drop-in and the thing is awesome. If you want to save a few $$ and you already have a Surefire, buy one of Malkoff's drop-ins for that. The Elzetta is a Surefire style lego light and the parts are interchangeable, and more expensive.
thanx, I'll check'em out. :cheers::flag:

·
Occupy NYF JBT Tank Operator
2,322 Posts
I guess I should've made it more clear that the Elzetta drop-in is exact same as the Malkoff one. The Elzetta will take any drop-in that fits the Surefire C/G/P series lights. The Elzetta is even for sale on Malkoffs website.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I have elzetta flashlight, I abuse the hell out of it, carry it my pocket often bounce it off stuff you name it. Great flashlight and I like the quality.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.