Mastodon
Amon Amarth
MUSIC INSTITUTE STAGE:
CHILDREN OF BODOM, BEHEMOTH, EMMURE, BORN OF OSIRIS,
MOTIONLESS IN WHITE, THROWN IN TO EXHILE
JAGERMEISTER STAGE:
MACHINE HEAD, JOB FOR A COWBOY, BUTCHER BABIES, BATTLECROSS, HUNTRESS
SUMERIAN STAGE: CITI IN THE SEA & MORE

Can't wait!!! I've never been to SPAC, and only been up to Saratoga once in my life. Got tickets for 10th row seats, its gonna be the balls!!

Who else is going?? anyone? anyone? bueller?

· Registered
3,865 Posts
I went last year but it's annoying that my favorite bands get so little time and the closing band totally sucked. I'll wait for 5FDP to do their own tour again.

· Registered
76 Posts
I'll be there,my 14 yr old daughters 5th show.. she don't go without me!! I met Rob in the late 90's in Phoenix and he was a pretty cool dude.
I used to work part time for VIP security and was fortunate to meet a lot of people.No one will ever be like Dimebag though. He was the most down to earth person I've ever met and hung out with. Miss those days..

· Registered
336 Posts
SPAC is in my neighborhood, though I'm not going to the concert, would be great to meet up for drinks and shoot off a few rounds, not at the same time obviously! Jayk500 should start ano thread when the date nears

· Registered
2,606 Posts
SPAC is in my neighborhood, though I'm not going to the concert, would be great to meet up for drinks and shoot off a few rounds, not at the same time obviously! Jayk500 should start ano thread when the date nears
Growing up, i could listen to the concerts from my back yard... now i'm on the other side of town so only the 1812 overture makes it to my back yard... :)

· Registered
2,116 Posts
Rob Zombie and 5fdp are radio rock? What station do you listen to??? Nothing like that around me!!
I havent listened to rob zombie since white zombie! And 5 finger death punch isnt much better then any of the other crap they play on corporate radio today. No one will remember any of the crap on the radio 10 years from now. I turn the radio on probably once every 6 months and its still the same ****ty 5 songs they were playing 6 months ago. I now only really listen to sirius xm and whatever cd's I have. The majority of "modern rock/metal" I listen to is all from overseas.

· Registered
9,955 Posts
We're having Easter dinner at my house, same difference.

· Registered
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I more than likely will. Would be great to meet some of you folks from the real UP state

· Registered
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Been checking out some of the other bands on the ticket, I have to say, I'm pretty stoked about Butcher Babies

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.