New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Head of Bacon Operations
3,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you don't know what I am talking about visit Woot® : One Day, One Deal
Every morning at 1am they launch one product and only one product. Many times, it is a great bargain. Sometimes, it's like the goat on Let's Make A Deal.
When it's gone, it's gone. No more items until 1am the next day.
Unless of course, it's a Woot Off. A randomly occurring event which is when they list item after item to clear out the warehouse.
And generally once during said Woot Off they offer a Bag O' Crap. Which is when they select items of their choosing unknown to you until they arrive in the mail. You pay $1.00 per item (maximum of 3) plus $5.00 shipping.
Very limited supply.
Your Bag O Crap can contain anything they have sold previously.

My woot problem has lead to many sleepless nights, an abundance of Roombas and various other weird household robots and a large selection of RC items. And there's that speaker phone consisting of a giant set of silver lips that mouth the conversation for you.
The best part is their description of the items, not the actual items. At one point they sold a case of wine and marketed the crate it came in as doll coffins rather than the actual wine.

"My name is Smurfette, I have a Woot problem."
Anyone else?

· Head of Bacon Operations
3,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OMG, I didn't know about slickdeals. I dealpig, groupon etc.

· Registered
2,536 Posts
woot. slickdeals. 1saleaday. steepandcheap. First sites I check every morning.

· Super Moderator
3,277 Posts
x2 on 1saleaday. I've gotten some great deals there. I Woot too. :)

· Registered
2,222 Posts
I love woot. Wrote a simple TCL script in my IRC channel for my eggdrop bot to query it upon request - great for Woot Offs.

Recently I've started keeping an eye on GEARHOG | 50% - 70% off your favorite outdoors, hunting and fishing gear - occasionally solid deals. Got a 25$ giftcard from Brownells for 12.50. Had some good ammo deals.

Slickdeals is always good too!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.