New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else playing ??? This game is bad ass....!!!

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
The campaign mode was great. Graphics and gameplay are very well done using the frostbite 2 system. One of the better plots in years. It was however short, but most all the FPS are short coming in at 10-15 hours of gameplay hoping to cash in on multiplayer use and replayability of the campaign.. I haven't dipped in to the multiplayer much (1 match) it seems ok similar to battlefield on a smaller scale.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The campaign mode was great. Graphics and gameplay are very well done using the frostbite 2 system. One of the better plots in years. It was however short, but most all the FPS are short coming in at 10-15 hours of gameplay hoping to cash in on multiplayer use and replayability of the campaign.. I haven't dipped in to the multiplayer much (1 match) it seems ok similar to battlefield on a smaller scale.
I have only played the first mission in campaign mode,and love what I see so far......I know,I wish the campaigns were longer,I don't play online.....I can't stand it as a matter of fact,I admit I am terrible at it......It's hard to compete with people that have nothing else to do than hone their skills at live play....Looking forward to playing the new Black OP's.....And the new Sniper Elite comes out in early Spring,then sometime next year Battlefield 4 !

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
I'll buy it when the price goes down to 20$, I don't believe in paying more than 20-25$ for a video game. 60-70$ brand new is way too much.

Other than that, looks like a fun game.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Ever since CoD Modern Warfare all shooters seem the same to me, BF seems awesome because of the environments you can do damage to, but other then that everything seems same old same old to me. I'm waiting for the next Rainbow Six, I love those games, the realism is almost unmatched, you get shot once, you are dead, no respawn, no blurry vision, dead.

·
Head Fapper
1,216 Posts
I got it the same day Forza Horizon came out. Bad move on my part, since Forza consumes much more time. I have played a few missions in MoH:W, but so far so good. The sniping in the game isn't too great though.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
I've been playing Gran Turismo 5 lately. I haven't played a racing game in a while and needed a break from the shooters.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts