New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here belong to Hartland Conservationist in Gasport?

· Registered
520 Posts
I'm a member there. I'm not a particularly active member (I joined for the range not particularly for the socializing).
Nice outdoor range with covered shooting point and 25, 50, 75, 100, 150yrd ranges.
Smallish indoor range (lead rounds only for the indoor range and I think its only 38ft).

$30 annual dues with three raffles each year with mandatory ticket allocations of 5x$5 tickets per raffle (thats $25 worth of tickets three times a year, you can buy them yourself or sell them).
So Membership is $30 + $25 + $25 + $25 ($105) or Just the $30 if you sell the $75 worth of tickets.

· Registered
267 Posts
I have been to the outdoor range as a guest and it is a pretty nice set-up. It's a place I would consider joining when my work schedule changes and the kids grow up a bit....just no time to commit as of now.

· Registered
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am a member too. Did not know how many here shoot there.

· Registered
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds like a winner.

· Registered
4,955 Posts
I'm a member as well, but as Ted stated I'm not an active member. I stop by the range from time to time for sighting in shotguns and rifles. For pistols I am fortunate to have 200+ acres of forest behind my home where I have permission from the owners to shoot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.