New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
I'm not on the stuff I buy, but 30 contract AR mags seem to be appearing out of stock at several places. Yesterday, a friend on mine told me he couldn't find M-855 by the case anywhere. I looked around last night just to see, and I couldn't find any either.

· Registered
687 Posts
CCI pistol primers have been a bummer to find. I finally got fed up an switched, reworked the loads.

· Registered
550 Posts
I heard a nasty romor that the dep. of Homeland Security bought up all the over run 55g stuff not sure on the green tip ammo. Also heard that they bought around 500 million rounds of 40cal. Not sure what is going on with the componets But I have found a steep price increas in the bullets that I use to relaod.

· Registered
1,758 Posts
No trouble finding componants, but finding them at reasonable prices has been difficult for a couple of years.

· Registered
2,442 Posts
The LGS' by me have a very limited supply of reloading goods, if at all. I need to expand my radius I suppose. Anyone know if Thruway (Walden) carries powders/primers/bullets for reloading?

· Registered
876 Posts
Jim, Powder Valley didn't have what you wanted? I have been using those Wolf primers with great success, (16.00/K) Can't beat the price.I have also been using small rifle primers for the .40 and those Federal .45's. They all go bang.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.