New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldn't like any thread comments this weekend. iPhone 5s using safari. Have not moved to iOS 8 yet. I could post and reply to posts, but no likies.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Yup. Its documented with aaple already. Safari not allowingpics to post.. Only sneak around maybe would be use google chrome for now, ive read that to be working for posting pics..glad i kept my one aaple product at the 7ios so i can still post useless pix here..

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup. Its documented with aaple already. Safari not allowingpics to post.. Only sneak around maybe would be use google chrome for now, ive read that to be working for posting pics..glad i kept my one aaple product at the 7ios so i can still post useless pix here..
Nice. Thanks for sharing. I truly despise smartphones in general.

·
Registered
558 Posts
iOS 8 is no better Seems like my internet is a lot slower don't know why ?

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Nice. Thanks for sharing. I truly despise smartphones in general.
As with any technology..the guinea pigs are the quick ones..the wolves get the .01 patch lol

·
Registered
340 Posts
When the last software change came out I waited a few weeks till the bugs were worked out. I will do the same this time.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As with any technology..the guinea pigs are the quick ones..the wolves get the .01 patch lol
When the last software change came out I waited a few weeks till the bugs were worked out. I will do the same this time.
To clarify, I have NOT gone to iOS 8 yet, or installed any other updates that I am aware of.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
To clarify, I have NOT gone to iOS 8 yet, or installed any other updates that I am aware of.
Ooooh.. Then that is quite mysterious..maybe due to the overload of 10million people grabbing new phones in 3 days and the 50millions trying to upgrade making the systems reeeeal crappy

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
IOS 8 Iphone 6 plus and Iphone 5s I'm not having any issues....
you can post pix here with ios8??..u are the only hunan ive heard able too.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
iPhone 5s with IOS 8. Usually when I look at this site I just click the new posts tab on top. On the computer it brings up all the new posts but on the phone it says there have been no new posts in the last 24 hours. I upgraded to IOS 8 a few days ago but this problem started yesterday.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Running iOS 8 on my iPad Air and my 5s with no issues yet. Haven't tried posting websites to this forum but have done so successfully with FB

·
Head of Bacon Operations
3,589 Posts
I'm pretty sure if I scream "HEY SIRI!!!" One more time my neighbors will murder me. Btw, for those that did go ios 8 be sure to ask Siri how to hide a body.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts