New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw it on the news. Fn animal needs to be taken out back and put down. Beat the crap out of a women in front of her 3 yo kid with another baby upstairs. If I can find a link I'll post it later. Good to show any pols against gun ownership. Or should she just have waited for the police to show up and protect her ? Rhetorical question...

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Just watched it on the news. Beyond disturbing. That guy tried to kill her without a doubt. Goes to show that beyond firearms (which she would of had no chance at getting if it was secured from the children), basics like keeping STURDY doors secured and locked, having hand to hand and defensive combat training, as well as a big @$$ dog could of maybe helped. Either way this guy was easy twice her size and rushed in and beat her right in front of her kid. People like this should be locked up for good bc you know damn well someone that violent will be a repeat offender. Wasn't a desperation robbery by someone down of their luck; this guy was a savage.

·
Registered
172 Posts
WTF. I don't even know what to say. How can someone have such malice towards an innocent person??

Screw the security system. She needs a gun. 00 buck would be successful in treating that guys illness.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Just watched it on the news. Beyond disturbing. That guy tried to kill her without a doubt. Goes to show that beyond firearms (which she would of had no chance at getting if it was secured from the children), basics like keeping STURDY doors secured and locked, having hand to hand and defensive combat training, as well as a big @$$ dog could of maybe helped. Either way this guy was easy twice her size and rushed in and beat her right in front of her kid. People like this should be locked up for good bc you know damn well someone that violent will be a repeat offender. Wasn't a desperation robbery by someone down of their luck; this guy was a savage.
No doubt a large dog would have given her some time to react and maybe retrieve a gun if she had one. I'm willing to bet this f***ing animal is a repeat offender and should have never been on the street in the first place. We need to take back this Country NOW!

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
I hope this is getting spammed in that town to everybody in NJ until he is caught. In fact, if I lived there and was involved at all I'd print up pictures and a link to the video and go house to house just to ensure everybody gets to see it.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
We are all looking at this totally wrong. We need to put ourselves in this guys position, he is misunderstood. See he wants to join the MMA but can't afford a gym membership and was just trying to get a workout in. Now don't you feel bad for all the violent talk? He is the true victum hear because he has never had the advantages of this women or her family, shame on you!

Seriously if this guy isn't shot by the arresting police when he "goes for his gun" we are wasting a lot of tax payers money!

·
Registered
9,577 Posts
I have NO tolerance for something like that!! If I could travel, I'd be on a manhunt right now and when that scumbag was caught, I'd give him EXACTLY what he gave her EXCEPT ... I wouldn't stop after throwing him down the stairs into the cellar!!! No jail for this animal ..... death only!

He's a real man beating a woman right in front of her child .... yep ... someone bring his ass to me!!

·
The artist formerly known as jhm8071
5,143 Posts
Goes to show that beyond firearms (which she would of had no chance at getting if it was secured from the children), basics like keeping STURDY doors secured and locked, having hand to hand and defensive combat training, as well as a big @$$ dog could of maybe helped.
I agree with the dog part. My black lab would tear someone up that tried to hurt my wife or me. If someone that he's not familiar with tries to hug my wife, he gets all antsy and barks. He tried to bite my friend when he and my wife were screwing around and pushing each other. While I don't want him to bite people we know, I can't really reprimand him for it if I want him to protect my family when needed.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.