New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just seeing if I can find some revolvers that would be able to shoot the same ammo that some of my Semi-Auto Pistols shoot...

I don't have any revolvers as we speak, but based on these new ridiculous laws it may be time to add to the herd.

Thanks!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Smith and Wesson makes six shot n frames loading with moon clips in both 10mm ( will also function with 40's) and 45 as well as ironically the s&w governor which will also chamber 45 colt and 2.5 " 410 shells

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Check out the Charter Arms Pitbull. It comes in 9mm and .40, and uses a spring-assisted retaining system to hold onto the cartridges without the use of moon clips. If you could get one without a hammer and with boot grips, I would have one for carry. But as are, they are a bit big compared to a J-frame.

As mentioned, S&W makes a few .45 revolvers as well. Taurus and Charter seem to have more options in revolvers with rimless cartridges.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Chiappa rhino comes in .40s&w

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.