New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
277 Posts
That was a great match!! The Square Deal guys ran a nice shoot, they should increase their schedule to run a few more rifle matches a year. Enjoyed all the stages, the long range killed me. The IPSC stages were well planned out testing all of your skill sets. Prone on the moving bridge shooting that Texas star was a blast. Shot with a great squad of guys.

· Registered
277 Posts
Hi Ken, ya we had a good squad. We had about 16 shooters from the WNYPPL go to the rifle match (5 on our squad) and i bet at least 10 would go to your match. Just give us good a notice in advance so the guys can plan. As a suggestion when you type up your invitation add a side match for handgun to be run over the same one or two stages after the rifle event, that would be a good hook. I know of at least 6 more guys that could not make Square deals match that might come. I would plan for more than 30 shooters and maybe 6 stages, even if they are mostly paper. Regards, Dan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.